Hello, people! Are you a newbie at installing a printer driver? You no longer have to worry about it, though! Because driversandsoftware is ready to help you with the tutorial. This article is aimed to those who need to install HP ENVY Photo 7155 Driver to their computer! Keep on reading!
Find More About Your Printer Driver Installation With Driversandsoftware
As a computer user and plus a college student, my every day consists of printing out the data and some project, driversandsoftware is a very helpful website which provides us with a lot of tutorials how to install a printer driver. As I mentioned before this article is about how to Install HP ENVY Photo 7155 Driver by Using CD or DVD Driver:
- Make sure you have the right CD or DVD driver for HP ENVY Photo 7155 printer.
- Put in the CD driver to your PC.
- Let the CD runs on your PC.
- Start to execute the setup file and follow the installation wizard.
- Follow the instructions which appear on the screen until it finishes.
- Connect the USB cable between HP ENVY Photo 7155 and computer cable. Note: Do it AFTER you read the instruction.
- Wait a second until the PC detects the HP ENVY Photo 7155 printer and continue the process.
- Input all the values to the wizard until you finish the installment process.
- The last thing is trying the printer. Try to print something to check whether the printer is working or not. If it is not, you can reinstall by following the steps above.
HP ENVY Photo 7155 printer is a cool printer everyone needs to print out documents and photos neatly. Don’t worry if you run out of ink because HP ENVY Photo 7155 ink/toner cartridge is so easy to find and of course with affordable price, a college student can afford! Find more about the printer driver installation at www.driversandsoftware.com.